How to Calibrate your GorillaMaker 3d Printer
Article ID: 10 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 9:35 AM
You will need the slick sheet of paper that came in your toolkit. It’s approximately the same thickness of a sheet of paper.
- Pre-heat your 3d printer to 220 degrees C.
- Tap More -> Calibrate
- Slide your paper between the nozzle and bed. You should feel some resistance.
- If it doesn't slide or doesn't fit between the nozzle and the bed, tap the DOWN ARROW until the paper slides in (tap it once, then retest, repeat as necessary).
- If the paper slides too freely, tap the UP ARROW (tap it once, then retest, repeat as necessary).
- Once you have the nozzle calibrated
- Tap Back (Home)
- Tap Pre-heat
- Tap Close (off)
You are now ready to print.